If you really like the Kings of Cash video slot game, you might wonder what casinos provide an opportunity to play it on their platform. Here we’ll share the list of such casinos and describe the details of the slot.
Kings of Cash: rules, special features and overview
This is a video slot machine with 3 rows, 5 reels and 15 paylines powered by Microgaming. The Wild symbol in the form of the game logo serves as a substitute for the rest of the symbols excluding Scatter and brings 1000 points for 5 of them on the reel. The Scatter Symbol with a crown on it wins up to x1000 a total bet. Not less than 3 of such symbols in any position trigger The Kings of Cash bonus. Its wins have a total bet as a multiplier. If you’re lucky enough to get The Scatter Bonus Range Award you’ll see the Scatter symbols showing up in any stop position.
Another Scatter symbol with a dollar sign wins up to 25 Free Spins. 3, 4 or 5 such symbols in any place on the grid trigger the Free Spins bonus. During the Free Spins session all wins pay double.
Kings of Cash has an RTP (Return To Player) of 96.68% which means that in the long run $96 of $100 exposed will go back to a player. However, this is just a general characteristic so you shouldn’t rely on these numbers too much. The maximum payout amounts to x5,000 your stake. The range of possible coin bets is from 0.01 to 0.25 and, unfortunately, there’s no progressive jackpot.
All in all, it’s a typical video slot with a good range of features, special symbols and bonuses. The graphics are pretty standard but the interface performs in a very user-friendly way so many slot machine lovers might choose as their favourite one to play.
Where can you play Kings of Cash?
Once you’ve chosen the game you want to play it’s necessary to proceed to the next step. Get straight to finding the platforms that have this slot machine. Below we list reputable and trustworthy online casinos with Kings of Cash provided in their game library.
- Guts Casino. It’s a popular virtual betting platform with an enormous amount of games including Kings of Cash, of course. Many Australians prefer this website due to a wide choice of banking methods available and short withdrawal time. Guts has a mobile0friendly design and provides a customer support 24/7. The transactions are secured with an SSL encryption technology and an RNG stands to prove fair gaming.
- Barbados Casino. This website has a lot of generous promotions for every type of player including newcomers, certain game lovers and players seeking for a place to hit the big win. Payment methods are widely presented by the most popular banking options including cards, bank accounts and web wallets. A Secure Sockets Layer protocol guarantees full protection of every piece of personal data transmitted through the website so that financial details are safe and sound. Also, a Random Number Generator is there to test the games fairness. That is to say, there’s no doubt that the outcomes are always random.
- Kaboo Casino. There you’ll find many popular video slots other than Kings of Cash, for example, Book of Dead, Rise of Olympus, Reactoonz, Fire Joker, Twin Spin, Sweet Bonanza, Temple Tumble, Great Rhino, Big Bad Wolf, Deadwood, Wild Frames, Dynamite Riches and so on. Kaboo Casino has a mobile version. It means you can play on the go from wherever you are from both iPhone and Android operating systems. Customer service team is always there to help you through either a live chat or an email. SSL encryption prevents cyber criminal accidents and an RNG makes sure that the game results are fare.
- Zet Casino. It has a great amount of games from various software suppliers and a whole bunch of slots as well. In other words, if you ever get tired from Kings of Cash there’s always a big list of similar online products to pick from. It is licensed and regulated by the jurisdiction of Curacao so that the casino activity fully obeys the laws. Mobile compatibility makes it convenient to play from any location and any portable device whether it’s a smartphone, or tablet, or another gadget. All members of Zet casino have their personal and financial data protected by SSL encryption technology. Depositing and withdrawal processes are completely secure.
- Fun Casino. The platform has been on the market since 2014 and now it has in store a huge collection of games including various video slots and, surely, Kings of Cash. An army of loyal customers prefer this platform to many others because of the convenient and user-friendly design. Fun Casino is available to play from both desktop computer and a mobile gadget so there’s no attachment to a certain location. Personal information stays safe due to SSL encryption protocol while an implemented Random Number Generator provides fair gaming. As for payment options, there are multiple banking systems and digital wallets but there is a withdrawal limit of 5,000 euros per day.
- YakoCasino. Many users love and trust this betting site due to its convenience of use and a big game library. The list of promotions is impressive as there are interesting offers for both newcomers and regular players. Customer care works 24/7 and is open to contact through three different ways: email, live chat and a phone call. The payment processes are secure due to an SSL encryption. YakoCasino has an approval by various auditing firms such as iTech Labs. and others. Most of the games presented on this platform are availabale to play from a smartphone or any other mobile device which is a big advantage for an online casino.
Now you can choose among several popular and trustworthy virtual platforms to play Kings of Cash for real money. Remember to play responsibly, plan your budget before starting a game session and use different tactics to improve your skill on a constant basis.